For all of you who don't know what the award means, you can read the details in the image given below
Questions I've been asked:
1. What is the last thing you ate?
- I'm just eating a burger while typing this. Big foodie I am yaa
2. The mystery behind your name? (Who kept it, meaning etc.)
- My mother kept my name. 'Ishita' apparently means superior and therefore it is a synonym for Hindu Goddess Durga.
3. Any dream you remember? Then share it. :D
- I am an avid procrastinator so most of the time I'm sleeping and hence dreaming. I hope we could record our dreams and replay them because it's so difficult to remember them once you get up. So TBH, can't remember anything vividly to answer this :(
4. Your ultimate aim in life?
- In the words of John Lennon- to be happy.
5. Has life given you lemons?
- *Burps* I guess that was the lemonade.
6. Do you believe in ghosts?
- According to Newton, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. So since I believe in God, I do believe that there exists an opposite force but definitely not equal in power. Most of the time, the ghost resides in our very own soul and keeps haunting our desires.
7. Are you creative? If yes then share your talent. :)
- I think creativity has more to do with the way your thought process functions rather than how good you are in an art, dance or writing as in my case. And in that matter, I can be sure to say that the rebel inside me does not let my thoughts be ordinary.
8. Name a book that changed your outlook towards life.
- It has to be Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom. He urgently needs to write more books! *Sigh*
9. How many true friends do you have?
- Around 5.
10. Do you like me? ^_^
- I love you, Vani !
11. Are you satisfied with these questions?
- Hell yes!
Facts About Me
My last post being 20 Facts About Myself , I would like to avoid repeating the same facts in another blog post.
I further nominate Pallavi Bhatia, Yashasvi Shailly, Rudrank Riyam and Traci Lawrence for the award. If anybody else wants to be nominated you can let me know in the comments below and I will tag you :)
If you choose to accept the award, then these are my questions for you:
1. When did you feel that you should start blogging?
2. What is your wildest fantasy?
3. If you get to chose your Heaven after dying, how would you like it to be?
4. What is that one thing you swear by?
5. What would be your comeback if someone criticizes your writing skills?
6. If you have to listen to one music artist or band all your life, who would that be?
7. Who is your favorite writer and why?
8. What do you think this world needs the most?
9. If you were Adam/Eve, what kind of civilization would you have initiated?
10. What is your idea of love?
11. One thing that brings out the best in you?